Did you ever wonder the powerful impact the planets have on your health? Whether someone would fall prey to drug addictions or substance abuse is also indicated in your horoscope.
Never have we paid attention to the complex cosmic factors that influence our health.
Let us see in the simplest manner how various planets affect our well-being and health.
When bad aspects like a square or an opposition are formed amongst planets.
The malefic planets like Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto when they are placed in inauspicious houses like the 6th house, 8th and the 12th house are responsible.When malefic planets are present in the following signs like Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces.When malefic planets are present in the ascendants sign like the place of body, mind or soul.When ascendant, Moon and Sun all are affected by malefic conjunctions; death can occur.
The association of horoscope planets with certain body parts:
- Sun: Eyes, Sun stroke, Blood circulation, Spinal cord
- Moon: Mania, motions, chest and Respiratory tract diseases, uterus
- Mercury: Digestive system, nerves, mouth, tongue, speech related problems.
- Venus: Neck, throat, cheeks, reproductive organs.
- Mars: Forehead, nose, muscles, accidents, fevers, electric shocks, hemorrhage, burns, cuts.Jupiter: Pancreas, Liver, blood vessels, obesity, buttocks.
- Saturn: General debility, bony structure, dry hair, rheumatism, chronic diseases.
- Rahu:/leprosy, cancer, diseases of spleen, poisoning.
- Ketu: hypertension, lunatic behavior, allergies, mysterious diseases.
- Uranus: central nervous system, Arteries, accidents, unknown diseases.
- Neptune: epilepsy, Psychotic diseases, drug addictions, drowning, delusions, insomnia.
- Pluto: Diseases present by birth, diseases that occur doe to exposure to radiation, venereal diseases.
If someone is prone to substance abuse (drug addiction), malefic Saturn and Rahu are considered responsible for the condition. Helping the person in making a strong resolve is the way out of such addictions. Chanting the mantra ‘Om Sham Shanaishcharaaya namah’ should be done by the person.