Astrology is a wonderful science or rather art. It incorporates the study of the positions of the planets and the star signs. Astrology studies the effects of planets on the lives of people. In Vedic Astrology, five planets are considered to be cruel as they have bad effects on the lives of people which they govern. These are Mars, Saturn, Sun, Rahu, and Ketu. Mars is one planet which is said to have the most severe effects on the birth horoscope of a person. It is especially harmful to married life if it is placed in an unfavorable position.
Mangal Dosha is said to be created when Mars is located in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth or the twelfth house in the Kundali. Mangal Dosha should be checked in Lagna Chart, Moon Chart, and Venus Chart. A person under the influence of this Dosha is said to be Manglik. Mangal Dosha is also known by the names of Kuja Dosha and Bhauma Dosha. If none of the three charts is affected by Mars then the person is Non-Manglik.
Let us now have a look at some important characteristics of Mangal Dosha:
Person of any sex can be Manglik. Mars is a symbol of respect, self-esteem, ego and energy. A person under the impact of this Dosha has a short temper. Manglik people face difficulties in adjusting with their partners. Manglik people possess tremendous energy like that of fire. This energy must be channelized in the right direction otherwise, it might lead to destruction. Mangal Dosha affects the marital bliss and mental state. It also leads to financial loss.The effects of the planet are nullified if the person is born on a Tuesday.Two Manglik people married to each other nullify each other’s effects. Manglik Dosh Effects:
Let us now see how the planet affects the Mangle’s when located in different houses:
When located in the first house:
In this situation, Mars affects the married life negatively leading to conflicts and sometimes physical assaults and violence. The end result would be stress, tension or even divorce.
When located in the second house:
Here the family life is affected. Obstructions in the professional or married life might also be created.
When located in the fourth house:
In this situation, the maximum impact would be on the professional front. Such a person will not be successful and will keep on switching jobs. There will be financial troubles.
When located in the seventh house:
Such a person is full of energy and is short-tempered. He or she will not be able to maintain good relations with family members. He or she would have a dominating nature and would dictate his or her partner.
When located in the eighth house:
Such a person has a lazy attitude and will not enjoy the support of his elders.
When located in the twelfth house:
Such people suffer from mental problems and financial losses. They even have enemies.
Manglik Dosh Remedy :
- Two Mangliks can get married to each other as this would nullify the impact of the planet on both of them.
- Chanting the Navagraha mantra and Hanuman Chalisa is a good way to correct the Dosha.
- Kumbh Vivah is one of the most popular and effective remedies of Mangal Dosha.
- This type of marriage involves getting the Manglik person married to an urn or a tree hence nullifying the effects of the Dosha.
- The intensity of the Dosha decreases with age.
- Hence Manglik people should marry after the age of 28.
- Wearing a gold ring studded with red coral on the ring finger of the right hand is another great remedy.
- Mangliks should keep a fast on Tuesdays and should eat only Toor dal during the fast.
- Pooja should be performed and Lord Hanuman temples should be visited on Tuesdays.
- This will cease the ill-effect of the Dosha.Donating and offering contributions on Tuesdays is another great idea.
- These things are those that are used to please Mars and include foods made of red lentil daal, wheat bread, red silk, knives or swords and red stones such as corals.
- Offering sweets or jaggery and red flowers to Lord Ganesha everyday is another very good remedy.
- Small animals and birds should be fed with grains and sweets.
- Sundar Kand from the Tulsi Ramcharitmanas can be chanted 40 days continuously daily.
- It will give great results.
- Reciting Mahamrityunjaya mantra will provide very effective results.